Unit10AssignSWK5005 Due Sept 5, 2022
To excel in their practice, social workers needs to understand a variety of theoretical frames for differing scenarios they will encounter as professionals. Social workers also need to understand techniques for applying theory to their practice. This assignment gives you the opportunity to analyze a theory in a scholarly paper.
read the following:
· Croll, P. R. (2013).
Explanations for racial disadvantage and racial advantage: Beliefs about both sides of inequality in America
. Ethnic & Racial Studies, 36(1), 47–74.
· While there are some explanations for African-American disadvantage, this study looks at reasons for white advantage, finding that racial attitudes are complex and are dependent upon specific situations and context.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
· Define cultural competency.
· Define the purpose and goals of the social work profession.
For this assignment:
· Discuss why the theory, chosen for the assignment in Unit 5, is useful to you in your social work practice.
· Compare and contrast your selected theory with at least two other theories, explaining why the theory you selected is a better fit for your practice.
· Explain how theory guides social work practice, including the areas of assessment, intervention, and evaluation.
· Integrate research-based knowledge and practice wisdom to support your project.
Using the content of your Unit 5 assignment, your chosen case study, and selected theory, that presents a comparison of your theory with at least two other theories in the context of applicability to your chosen case study.
· Explain your reasoning using multiple sources of knowledge, including research-based knowledge, and practice wisdom.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
· Cited resources: A minimum of three scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
· Length of paper: A minimum of four double-spaced pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs