How to do a signature project presentation
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
signature project presentation
Just from $13/Page
· This week, you will develop and submit your signature project presentation. The presentation should be delivered in a webinar format and focus on applying psychology research in professional practice. Make sure you incorporate the feedback your instructor has provided in the previous weeks’ assignments.
For this week, please review your weekly resources for tips on how to create an effective PowerPoint presentation. The headings and sub-headings reflected in your outline should be used to organize the content for your presentation slides. At a minimum, your presentation must provide points to address the following:
· Provide an overview and discussion on the topic of the webinar. Why is this topic important to the field of psychology?
· Identify the need for the webinar. What is the objective of the webinar?
· Specify the target audience for the webinar. Who will benefit from this presentation about psychology (e.g., program managers, state or local government mental health officials, administrators in schools, prisons, or other institutions). Provide a rationale for your choice.
· Identify 4-6 evidence-based, best practice approaches for addressing/resolving the topic/issue. Support each practice with at least one research citation.
· Address ethical, cultural, and diversity needs, and issues related to the topic/issue/solutions.
· Identify two resources/activities you will include in your webinar (e.g., reflection questions, role plays, discussion groups). Be specific.
In addition, you will need to include speaker notes and provide either a screencast of your presentation or audio narration with your slides. As you record your screencast or audio narration, please keep your audience in mind! Your webinar should be interesting, informative, engaging, and appropriate for delivery within an organizational context.
Length: 15-20 slides with audio narration, not including references
Speaker notes: 150-200 words per slide
References: Include a minimum of 8 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards, and adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
When applicable, conduct a Turnitin pre-check and then upload your completed assignment and click the Submit to Dropbox button.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs