Week 8 Social Media Discussion: Past, Present, and Future (Graded)
The purpose of this discussion is for learners to identify the impact global health has at the community level, including the impact of current and future trends including the use of informatics.
There are many factors that will continue to impact community and population health.
1. Consider the past achievements in public health as many have implications around the globe.
2. Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for.
3. Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice.
4. Take a moment to review the Twitter feed for compelling Tweets that are related to informatics, global health, and population health outcomes.
5. Share an overview the Tweet and how it is likely to impact future collaborative trends in community health.
6. Compose a 280-character or fewer Tweet that describes what you would like to see as a Tweet in the next decade related to public health achievements. Please try to be realistic, but also be visionary. Remember Twitter only allows 280 characters (this includes spaces, etc.) so you will need to be concise. It should include a hashtag. Include a reference URL if applicable. Share this Tweet in the discussion. (Note: A Twitter account is not required nor share your Tweet on social media).
7. Your discussion post should look like:
· Paragraph one: Describe a global health concern that has impacted your community or those you care for
· Paragraph two: Discuss what surveillance data could be pulled from an electronic health record (EHR) you have used or currently use in your nursing practice.
· Paragraph three: Share information from a Tweet and how it is likely to impact future collaborative trends in community health.
· Paragraph four: Compose a 280-character Tweet that describes what you would like to see as a Tweet in the next decade related to public health achievements.
· Resources: Where did you find your data?
8. Example: New HIV infection rates at all-time low worldwide #primaryprevention #collaborationiskey #WeGotThis #RNsunite www.HIV.gov
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs