10385 Linnet Cir NW Apt 310 Coon Rapids MN 55433| 7632830541 | email@example.com
· Ensured seamless patient care with accountability for care coordination, assessments, and high-level interventions. managed intravenous lines and monitored patients’ conditions.
· Coordinated patient care activities with nurses and home health aides.
· Proactively partnered with multiple departments, staff and nurses to ensure optimum patient care.
· Provided high quality service on daily basis within challenging environment.
Lino lakes Assisted living and memory care.
HHA, 2020 till 2021
Lino Lakes MN
· Assists patients with activities of daily living, including hygiene, grooming, and bathing
· Responds to patients call lights in a timely manner, identifies patient needs and provides patients with appropriate response or communicates needs to appropriate team member
· Performs intentional rounding
· Takes and records patient’s vital signs as prescribed by nursing protocol or physician order
Measures, and records patient intake and output according to established protocol and order
· Conducts point of care tests as assigned and/or delegated
· Communicates any changes or pertinent information related to the patient’s physical appearance and attitude, I & O, vital signs, and point of care testing to the nurse. Records which nurse was notified for all abnormal results
· Keeps patient room neat, clean and orderly. Changes bed linen as scheduled and as needed
· Escorts patients on foot or transports patients on carts, beds or in wheelchairs
· Procures and stocks equipment and supplies, and ensures that equipment is operable and clean
· Greets and relays information to appropriate staff, physicians, or family members
· Perform as primary or secondary residential counselor for residents as assigned.
Mentor Network 2019 till Date
Coon Rapids MN
· Participate as a team member in establishing behavioral and developmental goals for residents and implement training methods consistent with those goals.
· Assist and instruct residents in basic personal care to include dressing, eating, personal hygiene, housekeeping, and related skills.
· Assist and instruct residents in basic functional skills such as time and number concepts, personal finance, use of public services, and similar skills.
· Assist and direct residents in recreational and leisure activities.
· Observe and record residents’ behavior in connection with treatment programs and document residents’ activities and needs as instructed.
· Perform specified duties for which specific training has been received, such as administering first aid, passing medications and similar basic health care procedures.
· Note and report instances of apparent abuse, neglect, or unusual behavior of residents; or other matters
Education & Certification
· Rasmussen University ADN. In view
· Diploma – Lydia Group of Schools, Edo State, Nigeria 2014
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs