Assist with 8 page marketing plan on Amazon following this format and use at least 3 sources
Table of Contents
· Use the headings show in this example as your table of contents.
Introduction to Organization and Product/Service and Microenvironment
· Background and explanation including the one or two products/services you are focusing on
· Include main actors in the micro environment (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part; see Chapter 3).
· Include a discussion of the main forces in the macroenvironment (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part; see Chapter 3).
Basic Marketing Research
· What marketing research does the organization plan (incorporate relevant aspects of Dropbox 2 into this part)?
· Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats – a chart format is OK for this section – see SWOT section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
· See the Competitive Review section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
· Be specific, preferably measurable objectives, explain – see Objectives and Issues section in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
Positioning, Target Market and Segmentation
· Create a positioning statement or improve upon the one the organization currently has (this can be a short phrase or one-liner – see page 204 of the etext under “Differentiation and Positioning” for examples). What is the segment and who is the target market? Prepare a small chart similar to Table A1.1 in the Sample Marketing Plan in the etext.
Marketing Mix Strategies
Describe strategies for all 4 P’s of marketing, or how to improve what a company is currently doing; See Marketing Strategy section in the Sample Marketing Plan in etext but describe these in further detail with full analysis for each separately – this may be your largest section of the report.
· Promotion and Integrated Marketing Communication (also incorporate Dropbox 5 into this area)
Ethical, Legal and Privacy Considerations
· What ethical and legal issues present themselves? Consider any of these as relevant and describe how you would address these.
· Include any data and graphs or web printouts that are relevant but are too large to fit within the text of the report. This is an optional section.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs