1. What are the 2 major types of body defenses and their subtypes
2. What is Major Histocompatibility Complex?
3. What are the eosinophils involved in?
4. Where are the blood cells formed?
5. Describe the 2 types of white blood cells explaining each of their kinds of cells.
6. What’s the difference between B cells and T cells?
7. What is the Hangeman Factor?
8. What is chemotaxis?
9. Describe the kinin system.
10. In your own words, explain the sequence of events of the inflammatory response.
11. What are the typical signs of an inflammatory response? Give me their words in Latin and the meaning of those words.
12. What are complement proteins?
13. What are the types of T cells, and what are they responsible for?
14. How are antibodies formed?
15. Which is the order of release of the 5 immunoglobulins (Igs)?
16. What are interferons and what are they responsible for?
17. Describe interleukins, including their importance
18. What is the interrelationship of the immune and inflammatory responses?
19. What is TNF?
20. What are neoplasms?
21. Explain the viral invasion of human cells.
22. What are autoimmune diseases? Give 2 examples.
23. When a person gets a transplanted organ and it doesn’t work well, what is the name of that reaction?
24. What is the difference between antigen and antibody?
25. What are the macrophages responsible for?
26. What are mast cells and phagocytes?
27. What 5 types of cells are produced by the myelocytes?
28. What is MPS?
29. Describe leukotrienes.
30. What is chrysotherapy? When is it used, and how well-tolerated is it?
31. Explain the differences between anti-inflammatory x antipyretic x analgesic agents.
32. What is the meaning of NSAID?
33. Give an example of a salicylate.
34. What is “salicylism”?
35. What is the most common type (prototype) of NSAID?
36. What are COX-1 and COX-2, and which type of drug blocks their effect?
37. What is one of the most common adverse effects of Ibuprofen?
38. What is Tylenol?
39. Describe Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs.
40. Describe the sites of action of the various immune modulators.
41. What do the immune stimulants and the immune suppressors do?
42. What are monoclonal antibodies?
43. Explain recombinant DNA technology.
44. Name the different sites of action of the immune modulators.
45. What are colony-stimulating factors?
46. What is another indication of the drug Aspirin? Why?
47. What is the difference between vaccines and sera?
48. When are immunoglobulins used?
49. What is “serum sickness”?
50. What does MMR mean?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs