Part-1 – Project Charter: At the end of week two, you are to create and submit the project charter. This is the first official document to be reviewed and approved by the project sponsor.
The project charter will include the following components:
· Project title
· Success criteria or expected benefits
· Major deliverables
· Acceptance criteria
· Milestone schedule
· Key assumptions
· Major risks
· Approval requirements
· Project manager
· Reporting requirements
· Sponsor designee
· Approval signatures required
Start from new paper
Scope and Schedule: At the end of week 4, you are to finalize the scope from week two and start building the project schedule. In this week, you are also to work on building the project Work-Breakdown Structure (WBS). Project scope and schedule will include the following components:
– Finalized project scope
– WBS structure
– Develop project schedule
– Identify key milestones and deliverables
– Outline project resources and assign them to tasks accordingly.
– Stakeholder engagement – communication plan
Start from new paper
Budget and Risk Management: At the end of this week, you are to finalize the overall project cost and clearly document project risks gathered throughout the project. As part of the risk management plan, you are expected to share a risk response plan. Project cost and risk management plans will include the following components:
– Overall project budget (utilizing EVM – share current and forecasted project status)
– Project requirements
– Cost management plan – outlining contingency plan for project changes
– Risk management matrix
– Change management process
– Project RAID (Risk, The assumption, Issues, and Dependencies)
Start from new paper
Final week, you are to finalize the overall project management plan (PMP) and to integrate all previously submitted components incorporated with instructor (project sponsor) feedback into a single project management plan. The project management plan will include the following components:
– Project quality management plan to include an updated scope, cost, schedule, communication, risk, resources, procurement, and quality)
– Project requirements – updated
– Stakeholder register – updated
– How project RAID (Risk, Assumption, Issues, and Dependencies)will be managed
– Project sponsor approval of the key project deliverables
by Sai Teja Abhishek Pushpagiri
Submission ID: 19013630
File name: 78928_Sai_Teja_Abhishek_Pushpagiri_week-4_240
804_48991862 x (49.98K)
Word count: 931
Character count: 5238
Submitted to Trine University
Submitted to University of Petroleum and
Submitted to University of Newcastle
Exclude quotes Off
Exclude bibliography Off
Exclude matches Off
Where are the project requirements – I don’t see the heading!
WBS Structure – I don’t see the level 0, 1, or 2 tasks.
The developed project structure is missing the majority of the information as noted in the assignment: Developed project schedule- This should be all of the tasks on the project (from the WBS), start date, end date, predecessors, and who is responsible for completing the work (name and title)
– Outline project resources and assign them to tasks accordingly – this should be noted as the resources for each task in the WBS… and who is responsible for completing the work (name and title) – therefore this section is to be completed with the Developed project schedule noted above. – THIS WAS ALSO MISSING FROM THE PROJECT SCHEDULE!!
The stakeholder and communication plans also did not follow the instructions:
– Stakeholder engagement – this is a table of all stakeholders, their roles on the project, and anything else of importance.
-Communication plan – this is a different table than the stakeholder plan. It notes the specific communication, the frequency of the communication, the medium of the communication, who is responsible for the communication, etc…
The capitalization rule is not being followed in the reference list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs