please for this assignment, kindly answer in the attachment and please answer all question and put examples where necessary. no mistake please
· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
1. Differentiate between bacterial infection and bacterial intoxication.
2. Discuss the importance of E. coli as part of our intestinal flora.
3. Describe three (3) different types of gastrointestinal diseases caused by bacteria. Be sure to give the name of the specific organism that causes each, describe some common signs and symptoms and discuss treatment for each disease:
4. Define meningitis. Compare and contrast between bacterial and viral meningitis including treatment for each.
5. What is a prion? Describe the impact prions have on the human brain and discuss two prion-associated diseases in humans:
6. What is a vector-borne (vector transmitted) disease? Give an example of a vector borne disease and the vector responsible for causing it:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs