Creating Your Professional Identity
· Determine the attributes that help form the professional nurses’ identity.
· Apply principles of professional identity and professionalism.
As a nursing student, you have a vision of your core values and expectations as a professional nurse. In this assignment, create a plan to guide you as you form your professional identity.
This formation will include the following:
· Describe the meaning of nursing professionalism identity
· Identify the most important professional identity characteristics/attributes
· Explain how you will adapt these characteristics/attributes in the clinical setting
· Reflect on your educational journey and describe how this shaped your professional identity.
· Create your goals for continued professional identity formation during your career as a nurse.
· Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs