Due Sept 21, 8am – Late assignments not accepted
Assignment: Personal Reflection on Decision Making: Prepare a PPT of the reflection described below, and then record a Video or you presenting the PPT. Convert the video into a Youtube link.
to become familiar with the types of decisions commonly made within organizational contexts
to reflect on your personal decision making journey and identify the decision models used in the past, and the decision model most often used today.
Submit into the dropbox:
· 1 page with your full name as it appears in Moodle.
· the video Youtube link.
· Reflect on how you have made decisions in the past.
· We recognize that decisions are never made alone as they are always influenced by other things.
· Consider who influences you, or has influenced you.
· Why have they been an influence and how.
· Go to the article in the course readings called Making Decisions.
· Review pages 1 – 12.
Identify the decision making model that best describes your decision making process.
· Why and how do you relate to it.
· Give an example of a decision you have made using that model.
· Describe how/why your decision making style has changed over the years.
Prepare the assignment in a PPT format. These are the requirements of the PPT
. Follow them exactly.
· Choose an interesting background – be creative
· The PPT slides will have the highlights of what you are saying – not a word for word reading.
· Follow all of the requirements of the reflection, decision model, and reference list.
· Be sure to include personal stories.
· Conclude with a reference list.
· It must include the Bauer and Erdogen article, and any other references used.
Assignment Assessment Rubric
· Completion of assignment according to criteria 50%
· Reflection 15%
· Decision model 15%
· PPT format, creativity 15%
· Reference List 5%
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs