The purpose of this assignment is to assess your understanding of various disease processes, treatment options, how the outcomes of different pathologic conditions affect quality of life, and any adverse effects or side effects of drugs used to treat various diseases. By completing this assignment, the student will be meeting the multiple learning objectives listed below in the “
Complete the following steps: Considering the following 3 conditions:
2- Lyme disease
· Analyze each of the conditions you chose by:
1. Verifying the etiology of each condition.
2. Fully describe the conditions.
3. Identifying the implications of the condition on different body systems.
· Identify the various pharmacological treatment options by:
1. Describing the various pharmacological treatment options for each condition.
2. Identifying the application and route for each treatment option.
3. Define the drug classification for each treatment option (ie. Opioid, Antibiotic, ACE Inhibitor, etc.).
4. Explaining side effects (secondary unwanted effect that occurs due to drug therapy) of each drug.
5. Identifying any adverse reactions (unintended pharmacologic effects that occur when a medication is administered correctly) for each drug.
· Analyze the outcomes of the conditions you chose and how they affect the patient’s quality of life.
Reference: Pathopharmacology, Bruce J Colbert MS, RRT / Kurtis Pierce MBA, RRT
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs