In your research report, be sure to address the following:
· Summarize one or more negative and one or more positive health campaigns, based on results in the community.
· Did the successful campaign have an effect on the targeted population? How?
· What effect could the negative campaign have on the targeted population?
· What did the organization or advocacy group do to help the campaign succeed?
· What did the organization or advocacy group fail to do to help the campaign succeed?
· Identify the criteria required for a successful public health promotion campaign.
· Identify what should be avoided that may cause a public health campaign to turn negative.
· Explain how collaboration with an organization could have been better used to build capacity and mobilize continued community engagement.
· Why did the unsuccessful or less successful campaign fail to generate interest or mobilization in the community?
· What did the organization or advocacy group fail to do that may have contributed to the lack of success?
· What could have been done differently to promote a more positive outcome?
· Explain the importance of “health literacy” in a public health campaign.
· Explain how health literacy applies to public health issues.
· Explain health literacy as it relates to your targeted population or demographic.
· Identify how the health literacy of the targeted population was acknowledged in the outreach efforts you researched.
· Explain how communities can successfully collaborate with public health professionals in promoting population health and disease prevention.
· What type of grassroots organizations can offer collaboration that will support the success of a campaign?
· How can communities themselves assist in bridging the gap between populations and public health professional organizations?
· Write clearly and logically, with correct use of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
· APA format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
· Number of references: A minimum of three peer-reviewed resources.
· Length of paper: 3–5 typed, double-spaced pages of content plus cover and reference pages and any appendices.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs