How Essay 2 Works
Below is an
example outline of how to put together Essay 2/Vetting Sources.
Topic – Arts in Education
Focus – Art classes, 9-12, K-8. Are they important? Should we keep them or eliminate them?
Scholarly Sources on Topic (examine at least 4 articles, then choose the 2 you want to use)
– National Endowment for the Arts
– Department of Education, University of Iowa
Art Education (journal)
– Art, Culture, and Pedagogy (journal)
Engaging Learners Through Artmaking (college-level text
book used to teach Education majors)
– Educators (Teachers, Professors)
2 Scholarly Sources as MAIN sources for your paper
RE: 2 Scholarly Sources Themselves
Vet sources – are they really experts? Are they credible? Any bias? Tell your reader why or why not. Give specific examples and support those examples with evidence.
Additional sources that verify (or challenge) 2 main sources’ credibility.
– These sources can be either scholarly or non-scholarly, but whichever sources you use, the
MUST all be CREDIBLE (reliable, trustworthy, unbiased).
RE: Topic Scholarly Sources Discuss
– Tell reader what 2 Scholarly sources you are vetting say on topic.
– Tell reader what other sources say on topic.
– Share your thoughts on all the info previously stated. Can the scholarly sources be trusted? Are either of them biased in any way (give specific examples)? Are either of them not trustworthy in any other way (give specific examples)? Support your thoughts using the other credible sources you find.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs