Please answer. thank you.
Topic 8 DQ 1
Aug 4-6, 2022
1. Mueller and Vick (2019) suggested an alternative IEP procedure known as the facilitated IEP meeting. Is a facilitated IEP meeting as effective as a traditional IEP meeting for helping special education leaders ensure quality of education for students with disabilities? Why or why not?
Topic 8 DQ 2
Aug 4-8, 2022
2. Initially introduced in RES-820, the Theoretical Foundations section of the dissertation identifies and discusses the theory(ies) or model(s) that provide the foundation for the research study. In this section, the learner also provides an explanation of how the problem under investigation relates to the theory or model. The seminal source (often works more than five years old) for each theory or model presented in this section should be identified and described. The learner should cite references reflective of the foundational, historical, and current literature in the field. Introduced in RES-815 and mentioned again in RES-820, the practical counterpart to the theoretical foundation of the study is the feasibility of the study in which consideration is given to the practical ability to conduct the study.
Using your present knowledge of the problem space and the literature landscape surrounding your proposed problem statement, briefly describe the theoretical foundation of your study. Paste the draft of the theoretical foundations discussion into the “Theoretical Foundations” section of Chapter 2 in the Dissertation Template (available on the DC Network).
In a separate paragraph, address whether studying this problem is feasible. Consider the following as you ponder the feasibility of the potential study:
· Can you reasonably, ethically, and legally obtain access to the people to whom you need to speak?
· How will you access those people?
· Will you be able to collect the data necessary to address the problem?
Paste a summary of the feasibility of the study into the “Summary and Organization of the Remainder of the Study” section of Chapter 1 of the Dissertation Template, and address any of the items possible at this point in Appendix F of the Template.
Save the template with your work to your computer using the naming convention DissertationDraft.LastName,FirstName.Date, and attach the saved document to your initial post in the forum.
Critique the responses of your classmates, and revise your own work based on the feedback from classmates and your instructor.
Paste the revised theoretical foundations discussion and the feasibility of the study information into the relevant sections in the Dissertation Template as noted above.
Save the revised template with your work to your computer using the naming convention DissertationDraft.LastName,FirstName.Date, and attach the saved document to your final response in the forum.
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs