Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review the
Getting Research help
tabs in the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
Prepare: Knowing how to thoroughly research a topic is extremely important while achieving your education. You may be asked to support your information with peer-reviewed scholarly resources, but how can you find this type of resource? The University of Arizona Global Campus Library allows you to search through different avenues to find the requested types of resources. You can narrow your search by the author, year published, title, subject, and by indicating what type of resource you are looking for. You even have access to a librarian if you need some guidance in finding more resources on your topic.
Reflect: Given that you have been in college for awhile, it’s time to reflect on what you have learned through the use of the University of Arizona Global Campus Library in relation to how you learned to acquire new information from a variety of sources.
Write: This week, you will take the
Threshold Achievement Test for Information Literacy (TATIL) (Links to an external site.)
. This test is not graded, and your results are anonymous. The TATIL assesses students’ ability to recall and apply their knowledge and their metacognition about core information literacy dispositions that underly their behaviors. Through this combination of knowledge and dispositional assessment, TATIL offers a unique and valuable measure of the complexities of information literacy. The results of this assessment will guide University of Arizona Global Campus in developing the best possible library resources and research methodologies training.
Accessibility Statement: If you have a disability that impacts your ability to successfully participate in this or any other course activity, please provide your instructor with your authorized Accommodation Request form from the Office of Student Access and Wellness so that he/she can discuss and arrange an alternative plan with you.
After completing the
TATIL (Links to an external site.)
, in a two- to three-paragraph response with each paragraph consisting of five or more sentences,
· Describe your experiences using resources, including concerns encountered when conducting academic research through the University of Arizona Global Campus Library. Areas of concern may include developing a research strategy, using the search function within a database, or evaluating sources.
· Explain how using the University of Arizona Global Campus Library has improved your experience in conducting research. For example, you could identify and explain how specific tutorials that you have used have helped improve your ability to conduct research.
The Information Literacy paper
· Must include at least two paragraphs (of at least five sentences each) that respond to the two prompts, and that are formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center’s
APA Style (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of paper
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to
APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.)
· Must have no more than 15% quoted material in the body of your essay based on the Turnitin report.
· Must include a separate references page when citing specific sections and/or tutorials of the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center. See the
Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.)
resource in the University of Arizona Global Campus Writing Center for specifications.
Writing help is available 24/7, every day of the year, right when you need it!
· Click HERE to instantly connect with an online writing tutor OR to submit your paper for a writing review. Papers are returned within 24 hours with a revision plan.
· Use Grammarly (Links to an external site.)
· Use the Writing Center website (Links to an external site.)
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)
for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs