You are working on a busy clinical unit, and you and your peers have identified a new informatics system that may improve patient outcomes on the unit. At the end of the busy day, you and your peers approach your nursing care manager to explain your ideas. The nursing care manager is excited about your ideas and suggests you first review the literature for evidence to support your idea.
· Identify the type of informatics system you envision being used on your unit to improve patient outcomes and nursing processes.
· Complete a brief five article literature review on your suggested system.
· Develop a brief abstract on your suggested system utilizing your evidenced-based research.
· Estimate the cost of the system and implementation needs for the system.
· Conclude with a thorough explanation of your expectations for the improvement to patient outcomes and nursing processes that you foresee occurring as a result of implementation of your suggested system.
Please do in bullet points
Scholarly articles should be older than 2010
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs