In this assignment, you will finalize your case study making recommendations for needed services and planning for their implementation in a 6–8-page paper.
Topic: Stigmas and Disparities of Mental Health in Communities of Color
Your assignment will be scored on the following criteria:
· Propose a service delivery model for the selected community problem addressing the rationale behind the choice.
· Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the selected model considering the selected community problem and justify recommendations.
· Propose a human services theory to best support the delivery of services.
· Analyze the roles of human services professionals in that model applied to the community problem including why each role is necessary.
· Outline action steps for implementation of service delivery based on recommended model.
· Recommend methods for ongoing evaluation of the service delivery model.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and respectful of the diversity, dignity, and integrity of others consistent with expectation for members of the human services profession.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
· Font: 12-point Times or Times New Roman, double-spaced.
· Writing: Writing should be clear, organized, and free of errors; it should also follow professional standards.
· Research: Use at least four academic sources; at least two of those sources should not be textbooks.
· Length of paper: Your paper should be 6–8 pages, not including the cover page or reference page.
· Format: Follow current APA style and formatting guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs