can you help me with my homework> question is attached?
This assignment is due no later than the Sunday of Week 6 by 11:59 PM MT. Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Assignments submitted after the due date and time will receive a deduction of 10% of the total points possible for that assignment for each day the assignment is late. Assignments will be accepted, with penalty as described, up to a maximum of three days late, after which point a zero will be recorded for the assignment.
Total Points Possible: 200 Points
Preparation and Paper Outline:
1. PART 1: The medical application selection for this assignment is contingent upon the month of your birthday. Use the table below to identify the Medical App for this assignment. My birthday is in November
Your Birth Month
Medical App for Assignment
March, April, May
June, July, August
CDC Milestone Tracker
· Use the Google Play Store for Android devices or the Apple iTunes App Store for Apple devices to search for the medical application as determined by the table above.
· In order to complete the following guided appraisal, download the app to a mobile device (smartphone or tablet). The apps are free and do not require purchase to complete this assignment.
· Provide proof of download by attaching a screenshot of the device screen in JPEG or PDF format to the assignment upload tab (in addition to submitting this assignment). Following the general instructions below for smartphone devices (specific device instructions may vary):
· Android 4.0 and Newer: (Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S 4, Galaxy Note, HTC One, Nexus phones, Droid phones)
· Any Android phone running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) or later can easily take a screenshot. Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together until the screen flashes and you hear the shutter sound. The screenshot image will appear in your Gallery app, usually inside the Screenshots folder
· The method for taking a screenshot in iOS has been the same since version 2.0. Hold the Power (Sleep/Wake) and Home buttons together until the screen flashes and you hear the shutter sound. The screenshot image will appear in your Photos app under Camera Roll.
2. PART 2: Answer the Medical App Critical Appraisal questions thoughtfully and comprehensively. Use the criteria headings on this outline as the headings on your properly APA- formatted paper.
· NAME: What is the name of the app?
· AUTHOR: Who created, developed, or maintains the app? Explain.
· ENDORSEMENT: Is the app licensed by the Food and Drug Administration, other government agency, or endorsed by an academic institution or medical professional organization? Explain.
· OPERATION: Which platform (mobile or web-based) is suitable for the app and why?
· AESTHETICS: Is the information displayed in a way that is easy to navigate? Is it easy to use? Can you use it without instructions? Explain.
· PURPOSE: What is the intended purpose or use of the app?
· CLINICAL DECISION MAKING: What influence does the app have on clinical decision making? Explain.
· SAFETY: Is there potential for patient harm? Explain.
· USER: For whom is the app intended (providers, patients, or others)? Explain.
· DISTRIBUTION: Is it designed for local use or wider distribution? Explain.
· CREDIBILITY: How credible are the sources of information? How do you know? Explain.
· RELEVANCE: How current is the information in the app? When was the last update? Is the content consistent with evidence-based literature or best practices/standards of care? Explain.
3. PART 3: Provide one example of an appropriate patient or clinical scenario for this app. The example should include the following details:
· Patient Age-population (Pediatric, Adult, Geriatric)
· Clinical Setting (Hospital, Private Practice, Extended Living Facility)
· History of Present Illness and Diagnosis or Condition
· Provide a detailed description of the app in your example. When will the app be implemented (at the Point-of-care or elsewhere)? Who will use the app? What potential impact will it have on the scenario? Incorporate the critical appraisal information from Part 2. Provide one evidence-based scholarly article as a reference to support clinical decision making.
4. This assignment will be graded on the quality of the information, inclusion of one evidence-based scholarly resource, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, and organization based on the required components (see the paper headings and content details in Part 1).
5. The length of the paper is to be between 1,000 and 1,500 words, excluding title page and reference list.
6. Create this assignment using Microsoft (MS) Word. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in ” x.”
7. APA format is required in this assignment, explicitly for in-text citations and the reference list. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins and double spacing. See the APA manual for details regarding proper citation. See resources under Course Resources, “Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers” for further clarification.
* Scholarly Sources: Only scholarly sources are acceptable for citation and reference in this course. These include peer-reviewed publications, government reports, or sources written by a professional or scholar in the field. The textbooks and lessons are NOT considered to be outside scholarly sources. For the threaded discussions and reflection posts, reputable internet sources such as websites by government agencies (URL ends in .gov) and respected organizations (often ends in .org) can be counted as scholarly sources. The best outside scholarly source to use is a peer-reviewed nursing journal. You are encouraged to use the Chamberlain library and search one of the available databases for a peer-reviewed journal article. The following sources should not be used: Wikipedia, Wikis, or blogs. These websites are not considered scholarly as anyone can add to these. Please be aware that .com websites can vary in scholarship and quality. For example, the American Heart Association is a .com site with scholarship and quality. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the scholarship and quality of any .com site. Ask your instructor before using any site if you are unsure. Points will be deducted from the rubric if the site does not demonstrate scholarship or quality. Current outside scholarly sources must be published with the last 5 years. Instructor permission must be obtained BEFORE the assignment is due if using a source that is older than 5 years.
NR599_Week 6 Medical Application Critical Appraisal
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs