Read the IHI Triple Aim Initiative page on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI) website, read
Triple Aim for Populations
, and watch the video “
An Overview of the IHI Triple Aim
,” all located on the IHI website.
Select a health care organization with which you work or are familiar.
Assume you are a strategic planning manager with your selected health care organization. You have been asked to prepare an evaluation of the IHI Triple Aim goals and how they apply to your organization.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word evaluation of the impact of implementing Triple Aim goals nationally, as well as how they apply to your selected organization. Your evaluation must incorporate three parts each of which should be an organizational heading within the body of your paper.
Part I: IHI Triple Aim Goals
Include the following in your evaluation:
· An overview of the history of the IHI Triple Aim elements
· An evaluation of progress to date in meeting these goals nationally
· A determination of whether these dimensions have been achieved, will be achieved, or cannot be achieved.
· Provide a rationale to support your perspective.
Part II: Evaluation of Application of IHI Triple Aim Goals Application in Your Organization
Include the following: Identify the data that you analyzed to support your perspective of how each aim can or can’t be applied to your organization,
· Identify the data you would measure to determine the success of each, if applicable to your organization, in the future.
Part III: IHI’s Quadruple Aim
Include the following:
· Analyze the IHI’s position on the quadruple aim and whether you believe that it should become the standard for all organizations.
· Justify your position and support with scholarly literature.
Cite 3 or more reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
· How does scanning the health care environment help to validate information used when making strategic decisions?
· Provide examples from literature and practice.
· Provide scholarly sources to support your perspective on this issue.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs