FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
Choose a U.S. public company that you are familiar with or one in which you may have an interest. You will now have the opportunity to apply some of the concepts reviewed in the prior modules to the financial statements of a company of your choice. The background materials in Modules 2 and 3 cover the concepts for review and interpretation.
The assignment requires the location of an actual financial statement of your choice. Use a publicly traded US company. Search the Internet for the home page of the company of interest. Financial statements are typically found under the investor relations category. The SEC also has a database, EDGAR, which includes all 10-K’s and many other required filings. It is free and easily accessible.
Start by indicating the complete name of the company. In addition:
1. Show a screenshot of the company’s home page.
2. Show the link to the annual report or 10-K.
3. Download and save a copy of the financial statement. Submit the file as separate file as part of the assignment
4. Briefly explain your interest in the company and its business.
Next, respond to the questions below.
· What are total revenues? Show the actual amount.
· Does the corporation have an operating income or loss? Include the actual amount.
· What are the amount of total assets and liabilities on the balance sheet? Include actual amounts.
· What type of the information is found in the statement of shareholders equity? Be specific and list accounts and amounts.
· What type of the information is found in Statement of cash flows? Give 5 examples.
· How is the statement of cash flow different than the income statement?
· The report includes a lot of information in addition to the financial statements. Provide examples of two other kinds of content and makes a brief comment about each example.
Respond to all questions in order.
· Use actual financial information from the company’s financial statements.
· Explanations should be in your own words and not copied from the report.
· Do not use an essay format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs