· Assignment Description
· American Literature
· Due by 9/15/22 @12noon. 7 pages. Introduction and closing paragraphs
For this assignment, develop an action plan that includes two goals for each content area identified in the previous assignment, at least two objectives related to each goal, and metrics used to evaluate the effectiveness and achievement of each goal. Learners use the principles related to developing SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-limited) goals and objectives. It is important when designing goals and objectives, to consider leadership and technological changes that are occurring in the profession of social work.
For this assignment, develop your action plan specifically to improve upon your leadership and supervisory skills.
Begin your work for this assignment by reflecting on the previous assignment where you reviewed the text, articles, and additional resources, and used several NASW resources to develop your model of best practices in social work supervision and leadership skills with a theoretical foundation. You then completed a self-reflection of your strengths and areas for development in these content areas:
· Developing effective organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
· Managing time and tasks effectively.
· Managing different personalities and conflicts.
· Hiring, performance evaluation, disciplinary action, and termination.
· Maintaining ethics, confidentiality, and liability.
· Practicing professional development, self-care, personal reflection, and self-correction.
· Developing and managing an effective culturally competent practice including organizational culture and environment.
· Being a collaborative leader in training supervisees in the effective use of technology.
Create an evidence-based action plan.
· Use the eight categories identified above as subheadings in Section 1 of your paper.
9. To aid in your development of this assignment, use the multimedia piece on SMART goals from this unit’s study activity, as well as your text, course readings, new articles you have reviewed, and other internet resources including (but not limited to) NASW Best Practice Standards for Social Work Supervision, the NASW, ASWB, CSWE & CSWA Standards for Technology in Social Work, and the NASW Code of Ethics. These resources will be helpful as you complete your assignment.
Apply critical thinking in the development of goals, objectives, and metrics for each content area, including leadership and technological change in advanced generalist practice.
. Under each subheading, you create:
10. Two SMART goals for each content area in the Unit 8 assignment, and also listed in this activity.
10. Identify at least two SMART objectives to aid your achievement of each goal.
10. Identify the metrics you select as a way of evaluating the effectiveness and achievement of each goal. Be sure you choose evaluation methods that help you determine degree of change (improvement or decline) and easily identifies if the goal is met.
These are for example purposes only, to help you get started:
Developing effective organization and interpersonal communication skills.
Goal 1: I will be recognized by my colleagues as having excellent professional interpersonal communication when expressing my thoughts, desires, and concerns. (Evaluation method: Likert scale of 1–5 with one representing “communicates inappropriately,” three representing “communicates adequately,” and five representing “communicates with excellence.” Goal is achieved when all evaluations earn a score of 4 or higher.)
Objective 1: I will ask two colleagues and my supervisor to share their observations of my ability to express my thoughts, desires, and concerns. (Evaluation method: Likert scale of 1–5 scale that matches Goal 1. Each will also be asked to give suggestions for areas for development.)
Objective 2: I will use the suggestions for areas of development from Objective 1 to update my action plan so I can develop excellent professional communication when expressing my thoughts, desires, and concerns. (Evaluation method: Assess each new item in the action plan in 3 months using the Likert scale that matches Goal 1).
Use the principles related to developing SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, time-limited) goals and objectives. When designing your goals and objectives, it is important to take into account the leadership and supervision best practices and technology practices you included in your Unit 8 assignment.
Use the example above to guide your work; however, you may not use the goal as one of your own. Also, the example offers one option for establishing goals, objectives, and metrics. Think outside the box; do not design every item in your action plan to look exactly like this one.
Design goals and objectives related to leadership and technological change in advanced generalist practice.
. The assignment must also address how you use and evaluate leadership and technology to respond to evolving change in leadership, political, economic, social cultural, geographic, and environmental contexts that shape advanced generalist practice. In Section 2, discuss how you intentionally incorporate leadership skills and the use of technology in supervisory skills in order to promote advanced generalist practice.
Integrate current leadership and technology changes occurring in the profession that create systemic changes toward sustainability.
. Social workers have an obligation to design sustainability into the intervention with clients. The model serves equally well in many systems. For example, supervisors have the same obligation when working with supervisees. In Section 3, explain how you will use your leadership skills and technology to sustain the supervision and leadership skills you develop as you use your action plan. How will you sustain your leadership and supervisory skills? How will you evaluate the sustainability of your skills?
Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards. Include a title page, reference page, headers, and appendices as applicable. Reference any appendices as needed within your paper.
Minimum of five scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.
Minimum of 7 double-spaced pages.
Times New Romans font, size 12
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
Our specialists are always online to help you! We are available 24/7 via live chat, WhatsApp, and phone to answer questions, correct mistakes, or just address your academic fears.See our T&Cs